The patient journey to your practice has dramatically changed with the vast majority of consumers looking online for help with a medical or health issue. What’s more, since in excess of 50% are using a mobile device, you now need to be ready and waiting in their pocket in the form of a responsive website...
Whilst some of you may still feel uncomfortable about healthcare marketing it is simply a way of communicating that you’re willing and able to care for patients seeking help in your speciality or location.
- So are you happy that your patient information and education is less scientific and more engaging and authoritative?
- Do you need an “interpreter” to distil and embed your key marketing messages in healthcare communications via your website, patient e-mails, leaflets, videos and presentations?
- Have you considered a patient centred approach to marketing via social media or blogging? Would you like support or training in this area?
- Are you driving traffic to your website through the inclusion of timely, useful, relevant and consistent content which is discoverable?
- Have you made it easy for potential patients to engage with you by separating yourself from your peers?
I have experience working with medical professionals in terms of getting their message across in a hassle-free, innovative and engaging way to prospective new patients and would like to help you do the same. Why not call for a chat to find out more?
I can quite appreciate why dental marketing takes somewhat of a back seat behind the demands of keeping up with paperwork, regulations and the day to day demands of running your dental practice.
I can also understand why it's very difficult to keep up with the changing face of dental marketing and the increasing complexity of engaging with potential patients.
So I see my job as relieving the pressures on your time by providing great dental marketing support in the form of:
- marketing concepts which help you stand out from the crowd
- energised copywriting which engages with your potential patients
- the critique of your existing website or the creation of a new dental website
- undertaking or training in social media
- partnering with others for improved SEO and great videos
In other words I help you to get your marketing ducks in a row. Please get in touch for an initial meeting.