Are you frustrated that you're unable to get to grips with social media even though it should work for your business?
You're not alone, and for that reason most of the people I train in social media need help with understanding:
- HOW social media marketing could work for their business
- HOW to use clever automating tools to cut down on the time that social media demands
- HOW to deal with any complaints that are posted
- HOW to check that what they're doing is actually working and
- HOW to get over their cynicism and find some ENTHUSIASM :-)
To address this - I offer a practical 2 - 2.5 hour bespoke session for business owners as well as half day social media workshops for training organisations, membership organisations or larger companies based in and around Hampshire. This is complemented by several detailed handouts to keep you on track after the session.
What they say
"Emma & I enjoyed your training on social media yesterday. You had obviously spent some time looking at our business, suggesting which platforms would work best for us. You also gave us a comprehensive list of ideas for us to consider to help us grow our business profile within our communities and add value to our magazines"
Alan McMurtry, Publisher, Scene Media, September 2017
I also provide bespoke training for specific sectors in the art of social media including councils, psychotherapists and food businesses. You can take advantage of these ready made workshops or talk to me about tailoring one for your sector. There are in fact a variety of half day workshops in my portfolio - for information on other subjects I can cover please see my training page
If you're based in or around Hampshire why not call for a chat to see if this is the sort of social media training you've been looking for?
Designed for those who are fairly confident in actually using social media but who are still not seeing any real commercial benefit, The Social Media Marketing Roadmap is a one to one meeting which looks at your specific business and helps you to:
- decide the best approach for you and your target market
- identify your main marketing messages
- understand how to make your website more attractive to social media users
- create a strategy and timetable
- tap into clever automating tools that help to take the hard work out of social media marketing
This will put you back in the driving seat and supercharge your social media!
You may also like me to also create a portfolio of captioned images ready for impactful use in your social media marketing (these are effectively mini ads so it's essential to get them right) or you might want help with writing your blog posts?
If you're in or around Hampshire why not call for a chat to find out how any of these services would work for you?